Tuesday, October 1, 2013

October Spotlight: Club Officers

Hey guys so if you remember what I said today at the meeting then you know that this "series" is going to be monthly. Each 1st of the month we will pick a member to be featured on the blog. So for the first one we decided that we will do the officers so you can get to know us :)

President: Cristianne Cueva

Grade: 11th

Birthday: Feburary 13th

Favorite Decade: ALL OF THEM

Most Excited about: Going to the Silent Movie Theater

 Something Unique: I have a vintage scarf collection, I am OBSESSED with Disneyland

Funny Story: I saw Frankie Jonas at Dinsyeland once and my cousin and I stalked him around the whole entire park.




 __________________________________


 Vice President: Jessica Magallanes

Grade: 11th

Birthday: May 21

Favorite Decade(s)- 20's and 50's

Most Excited about: The drive in movie theater!

Something Unique: I write a personal blog and I have a vintage book collection :)

Funny Story: Once my sister and I were making something with glitter glue and we couldn't get it out of the tube, so my sister was sqeezing it with all the might of an eight year old and it exploded. Oh but it didn't land on her! It hung all over the place and I had glitter in my eyebrows for two weeks... and there is still a stain in the dining room!

  __________________________________


 
 
 Secretary:Karla Lopez

Grade: 11th

Birthday: August 23rd

Favorite Decade: 60's

Most Excited About: thrifting, thrifting and THRIFTING

Something Unique: I have a birthmark on my eye , my fingers are double jointed and oh yeah !! I was born at the same hospital as Snoop Dog or Snoop Lion?? 

Funny Story: Honestly this was hard since most of my stories are embarrassing but there was this one time . I was at the pool area and i was around 7 (no i wasn't fully developed if you know what i mean ) so my bikini top unwrapped itself and it was so embarrassing at the moment but now that i look at it ... HHAHAHA Its so funny


 
If you have an questions or suggestions just comment down below :)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment